People who choose to engage in therapy do so for unique reasons and at various stages in their lives. You may be feeling lost, stuck, anxious or overwhelmed.
Therapy can help.
One style does not fit all. My style is interpersonal and I bring warmth, empathy and respect into our interactive relationship. I tailor our work together based on your individual needs.
Many of my clients engage in therapy for help related to:
- Low self-esteem and lack of confidence
- Depression, loneliness and loss
- Anxiety, worry and stress
- Dating, intimacy and relationship issues
- Sexual problems
- Life transitions
- Caregiver stress and concerns
- Family conflict
- Grief and loss
- Issues related to Caregiving
- Issues related to Dementia
Even if you do not identify with one of the areas above but are interested in starting therapy, I encourage you to contact me at (646) 470-1796 and we can discuss your needs and goals for therapy.
I received a B.A. in Psychology from Boston University, followed by a Masters in Social Work from New York University. I am a member of The National Association of Social Work.